Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These are the Terms and Conditions governing your access to the Global Village Park (“Park”), the use of the Rides and Attractions within the Park, and the types of Tickets available to purchase either directly from the Park itself, the website - www.globalvillage.ae - (“Website”), or the Global Village Mobile App (“App”). The Website and the App is operated by Global Village – Dubai LLC, part of DH Entertainment LLC.
Global Village Park Entry
- Entry tickets to the Park are only valid from October 26, 2021 until May 7, 2022, or such other designated season-end date as circumstances may require..
- Park Opening hours are:
- Monday - Sunday: 5 PM – 3 AM
- Tuesdays are family days, when only families and women will be admitted to the Park.
- Some Public Holidays (as announced by the UAE Government) are also declared as family days at Global Village, and you are advised to check the Global Village social media channels, the Website and the App for further information and various updates available at that time.
- Entry tickets can be purchased at the designated Ticketing Booths within the Park, and you must collect your entry tickets and check your change (if any) before you leave the Ticketing Booth. Global Village will not issue any change to any paying visitor after the visitor has left the Ticketing Booth area. You can also purchase entry tickets via the Website or via the App.
- The Park entry ticket price is AED 15 for tickets purchased online via the Website or via the App, and AED 20 for tickets purchased at the entry gates of Global Village. Both prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Children aged under three (3), senior citizens over the age of sixty-five (65) and holders of People of Determination ID cards and one companion, can enter Global Village free of charge.
- Each entry ticket grants entry for one person only with no right of re-entry.
- A ticket is not valued if the code has already been scanned, has been tampered with or is out of date.
- Global Village will not refund the cost of entry tickets under any circumstances. Their re-sale, duplication or reprinting is prohibited. Offenders will be subject to legal liability.
- For safety reasons, children must wear safety wrist bands provided by Global Village at the Ticketing Booths and Information Kiosks.
- Guests must follow all displayed and verbal health and safety directives provided by Global Village’s representatives
- Guests must comply with all Covid-19 related guidelines, while inside the Park. Guests must wear facemasks and adhere to social distancing at all times. By visiting Global Village, you are aware of and assume any risks associated with COVID-19.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited except in officially designated smoking areas within the Park.
- Food and Beverages purchased outside the Park are not permitted inside the Park.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited except in officially designated smoking areas.
- Unaccompanied and lost children will be taken to the Lost Explorers Area inside “Gate of the World” until collected by parents. A service fee will be charged for the duration of the child’s stay.
- Global Village reserves the right to inspect all guests’ bags through X-Ray machine. Travel luggage/suitcases are not allowed in the Park.
- Guests are responsible for their own belongings. Global Village is not responsible or liable for any personal item that is lost, stolen or damaged.
- The public display of affection is not allowed and indecent behavior (for example kissing and hugging) is strictly forbidden.
- Respectful attire (covered torso, including shoulders and covered legs, including knees) must be worn by male and female guests at all times.
- Global Village reserves the right to change Park opening times or temporarily suspend shows, close attractions, rides or facilities for safety reasons or maintenance issues or private events, without prior notice or compensation.
- The Park is a tourist destination where filming and photography can take place at any time. By entering the Park you irrevocably consent to and authorize Global Village, its successors and assigns to photograph you and/or make sound recordings of you to use worldwide, for any purpose whatsoever, and in perpetuity, all such photographs and sound recordings to be the sole property of Global Village. If you wish to avoid the possibility of being photographed, please do not enter the Park or, if you do, express your wish to the filmer/photographer.
- Global Village reserves the right to deny Park entry to any ticket holder and to remove any guest from the Park for any reason (for example being a safety risk to other guests, affecting other guests’ enjoyment of the Park and adversely affecting the Park’s operation) and to take appropriate action to enforce this right, without refund or compensation.
- Wheeled devices (for example roller skates, skateboards, bicycles, and scooters) are not permitted for use inside the Park unless such items are rented inside the Park.
- Animals/pets are not allowed inside the Park.
Global Village reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the Park, any guest who is in breach of any of these Rules and Regulations.
Types of Tickets Available to Purchase
- Entry tickets purchased are only valid from 26 October 2021 to 7 May 2022 or such other designated season dates as the Park may decide.
- The Park entry ticket price is AED 15 for tickets purchased online via the Website or via the Global Village mobile application, and AED 20 for tickets purchased at the entry gates of the Park. Both prices are inclusive of 5% VAT.
- Entry tickets purchased online will be sent to the registered email address in the form of a pdf attachment which will contain a QR code for scanning upon arrival at the Park.
- Entry tickets purchased online will also be visible in your account profile, under the “My Purchases” section.
- Each entry ticket grants entry for one person only with no right of re-entry
- If the code on the entry ticket has already been scanned, has been tampered with, or has a past season's date, it will not be valid.
- Duplicating, reprinting, or reselling entry tickets is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to legal liability.
- Entry tickets are not refundable and the Park will not replace lost or stolen tickets.
- All Terms & Conditions relating to the Park will apply.
- The Wonder Pass is a card that can be used for Carnaval, the Stunt Show, Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® and Peter Rabbit™ Adventure Zone.
- The Wonder Pass may be topped up online and at all Ticket Counters, and at dedicated vending machines within Global Village.
- The Wonder Pass is not a payment card
- Any points purchased and stored on this card are only valid for Season 26 at Global Village.
- All Wonder Pass card purchases are final and cards may not be transferred, resold or refunded
- Global Village will not replace this card if it is lost, stolen or damaged
- Entrance to the Stunt Show is on a first come, first serve basis. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the listed show time, especially on busy evenings.
- All of our rides and attractions are subject to separate terms and conditions, and may include restrictions which are clearly displayed at the entrance of each ride and attraction.
- The purchase of a Wonder Pass does not include an entry ticket to Global Village. Entry tickets to Global Village must be purchased separately.
Online Payment for Parking
- You can pay for parking at Global Village once you arrive in the Parking Zone with Global Village.
- Global Village is not responsible for any fines applied by relevant authorities due to traffic violations.
- Please keep the payment receipt until you exit the parking area of the Park.
- Global Village makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information shared during the online payment for parking.
Online Purchases’ Terms and Conditions
- All online purchases are not refundable, transferable or exchangeable.
- Online purchased tickets and/or confirmations must be shown in print or on a mobile app/smartphone device at the venue to redeem.
- Any online purchased Entry Ticket does not include any retail or food and beverage items unless specifically listed.
- An online purchased Wonder Pass does not include entry to Global Village. Entry tickets to Global Village must be purchased separately.
- Online promotions cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer and can only be used for online bookings.
Esaad & Saada Online Offers – Terms & Conditions
- Esaad and Al Saada card holders can apply for Global Village offers, but such offers can only be availed by registered cardholders with an activated and valid membership on either the Esaad or the Al Saada community, respectively.
- Global Village will decide on each application after validating the Esaad or Al Saada card as the case may be. Applications will be reviewed within 48 hours of receipt
- Offers are applicable online for those accounts that have approved cards which have been linked to a Global Village account.
- Each Esaad or Al Saada card is uploaded and linked to only one Global Village account, and each account can only have one card.
- By linking your card, you acknowledge that you are the owner of the account and the card linked to it.
- Unless stated otherwise, offers are not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
- Global Village will not refund the cost of any offers that have been redeemed as part of a promotion, or replace stolen or lost tickets or any Wonder Pass under any circumstances.
- The re-sale, duplication, or reprinting of tickets or any Wonder Pass is prohibited.
- Global Village reserves the right to block its accounts and any Esaad or Al Saada cards which are deemed to display re-seller behaviour.
- Any offenders will be subject to legal liability.