Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These are the Terms and Conditions governing your access and use of this web site and mobile app ["the Website and App"].
Note: If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, please do not use/view the website and app.
By continuing to view and use the Website and App, and/or any of the services on the Website and App, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Global Village Park Entry
- Entry tickets to the Park are only valid from 26 October, 2021 until 10 April, 2022, or such other designated season-end date as circumstances require.
- Park Opening hours are:
- Sunday - Wednesday: 4 PM – 12 AM.
- Thursday - Saturday: 4 PM – 1 AM.
- Tuesdays are exclusively reserved for families and ladies.
- The Park entry ticket price is Fifteen United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED 15), inclusive of 5% VAT for online purchase and Twenty United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED 20), inclusive of 5% VAT at the Gate.
- Children aged under three (3), senior citizens over the age of sixty five (65) and holders of People of Determination ID cards and one companion, enter Global Village free of charge.
- Each Entry Ticket grants entry for one person only with no right of re-entry.
- This ticket is not valued if the code has already been scanned, has been tampered with or has a past season’s date
- Global Village will not refund the cost of entry tickets under any circumstances. Their re-sale, duplication or reprinting is prohibited. Offenders will be subject to legal liability.
- Entry tickets can be purchased at the designated Ticketing Booths, Global Village’s website and Global Village’s mobile app. You must collect your entry tickets and any change before you leave the Ticketing Booth. Global Village will not issue change afterwards under any circumstances.
- Tuesdays are family days, when only families and women will be admitted to the Park.
- For safety reasons, children must wear safety wrist bands provided by Global Village at the Ticketing Booths and Information Kiosks.
- Guests must follow all displayed and verbal health and safety directives provided by Global Village’s representatives.
- Guests must abide by any and all Covid-19 precautionary measures, while inside the park. Guests must wear face masks and respect the social distancing at all times. By visiting Global Village you are aware of and assume any risks associated to COVID-19.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited except in officially designated smoking areas.
- Unaccompanied and lost children will be taken to the Lost Explorers Area inside Gate of the World until picked-up by their parents or their guardians.
- Global Village reserves the right to inspect all guests’ bags through X-Ray machine. Travel luggage/suitcases are not allowed in the Park.
- We do not permit outside food and beverage within the Park.
- Guests are responsible for their own belongings. Global Village is not responsible or liable for any personal item that is lost, stolen or damaged.
- The public display of affection is not allowed and indecent behavior (for example kissing and hugging) is strictly forbidden.
- Respectful attire (covered torso, including shoulders and covered legs, including knees) must be worn by male and female guests at all times.
- Global Village reserves the right to change Park opening times or temporarily suspend shows, close attractions, rides or facilities for safety reasons or maintenance issues or private events, without prior notice or compensation.
- The Park is a tourist destination where filming and photography can take place at any time. By entering the Park you irrevocably consent to and authorize Global Village, its successors and assigns to photograph you and/or make sound recordings of you to use worldwide, for any purpose whatsoever, and in perpetuity, all such photographs and sound recordings to be the sole property of Global Village. If you wish to avoid the possibility of being photographed, please do not enter the Park or, if you do, express your wish to the filmer/photographer.
- Global Village reserves the right to deny Park entry to any ticket holder and to remove any guest from the Park for any reason (for example being a safety risk to other guests, affecting other guests’ enjoyment of the Park and adversely affecting the Park’s operation) and to take appropriate action to enforce this right, without refund or compensation.
- Global Village reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the Park, any guest who is in breach of any of these Rules and Regulations.
- The Wonder Pass may be topped up online and at all Ticket Counters, and dedicated vending machines within Global Village to be used for Carnaval, Stunt Show and Ripley’s Believe it or Not!®
- The Wonder Pass is not a payment card
- All Wonder Pass card purchases are final and cards may not be transferred, resold or refunded
- Global Village will not replace this card if it is lost, stolen or damaged
- Entrance to the Stunt Show is on a first come, first serve basis. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to show time on busy nights
- The Wonder Pass card and its available balance is valid until the end of Season 26 at Global Village
- All of our rides and attractions are subject to separate terms and conditions, and may include restrictions which are clearly displayed at the entrance of each ride and attraction.
Online Payment for Parking
- Global Village is not responsible for any wrong information shared during this transaction.
- Global Village is not responsible for any fines applied by relevant authorities due to traffic violations.
- Please keep the payment receipt until you exit the parking
Online Purchases’ Terms and Conditions
- All online purchases are not refundable, transferable or exchangeable.
- Online purchased tickets and/or confirmations must be shown in print or on a smart device at the venue to redeem.
- Online purchased Entry Ticket do not include any retail or food and beverage items unless specifically listed.
- Online purchased Wonder Pass does not include Entry Ticket to Global Village. Entry Ticket to Global Village must be purchased separately.
- Online promotions cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer and can only be used for online bookings.
All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, all trademarks, copyright and database rights, in the content and materials included throughout the Website and App, including but not limited to, graphics, text, images, software, digital downloads and audio clips, are the sole property of ["Global Village Dubai LLC"] and/ or its affiliates and are protected to the fullest extent by applicable trademark, copyright and database laws, and all such rights are reserved.
Use of Information and Materials
The information and materials contained on the Website and App, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Not all products and services described therein shall be available at all times or in all areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to the final determination and acceptance by us, and any agreement with us, shall be subject only to a written agreement evidencing such agreement.
The Website and App is for personal use and you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, transfer or sell any information, material, software, products or services contained on the Website and App [unless you have entered into a separate written agreement with us in relation thereto].
Links to Third Party Websites and Apps
The Website and App may contain hyperlinks to websites and apps operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of these websites and apps, and inclusion of such hyperlinks on the Website and App, are solely for your convenience, and in no way constitutes endorsement of the content of such third party websites and apps. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by us.
No Warranty Given
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information published on the Website and App is correct and reasonably up to date, the information has been provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and your access to, reliance on and use of the Website and App is at your own risk. As such, we do not warrant the accuracy, validity, currency, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials, and expressly disclaim liability for any errors, mistakes or omissions that may appear on the Website and App and/or any page therein. No warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, reliability, merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, are given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Exclusion of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with, or in any way related to, the Website and App or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or reliance on the contents of the Website and App, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay or failure in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if we, or our representatives, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
As a user of the Website and App, you agree to indemnify us from and against all liabilities, costs, expenses and damages that arise or may arise out of, or in relation to, [i] any claim resulting from the use of this Website and App; or [ii] use of this Website and App whatsoever.
Limitations on Use
As a user of this Website and App, you agree to not abuse the Website and App in anyway. This shall include, but is not limited to, defamatory, threatening or abusive conduct that violates another person's rights at law; violation of any intellectual property, trademark and database laws; harming or interfering with the operation of another person's hardware and/or software by uploading, transmitting or downloading computer viruses or any corrupt files; transmitting or otherwise disclosing trade secrets or any other confidential material or information; or directing any bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars or any other automated process that may debilitate the Website and App, our software, network or infrastructure.
We disclaim in full any liability in relation to your financial information and you hereby agree that we shall have no liability to you in respect of any financial information or data that you may transmit to us.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
Submission of Information
All information submitted to Global Village Dubai LLC via the Site and App shall be deemed and remain the property of Global Village Dubai LLC who shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to the Site and App provides Global Village Dubai LLC through the Site and App, subject to any obligations of confidentiality or privacy regarding submitted information as agreed by Global Village Dubai LLC, or specifically set forth on the Site and App in its Website and App Privacy and Cookies Policy, or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law. Please refer to the Website and App Privacy and Cookies Policy for more details Cookies Policy.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change and can be modified at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Website and App following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions further signifies that you accept such changes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, protect our rights at law and/or to comply with any judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website and App, or as required by law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing the Website and App, and obtaining the facilities, products or services offered through the Website and App, you agree that the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the applicable Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates [UAE], shall govern such access and the provision of such facilities, products and services; and these Terms and Conditions. You further agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Dubai, UAE in relation to any dispute arising from, or in relation to, these Terms and Conditions or the Website or App.