Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These are the Terms and Conditions governing your access and use of this website and mobile app ["the Website and App"].
Note: If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, please do not use/view the website and app.
By continuing to view the Website and App and/or use any of the services on these platforms, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
Global Village Park Entry
- Entry tickets to the Park are only valid from October 26, 2021, until April 10, 2022, or such other designated season-end date as circumstances require.
- Park Opening hours are:
- Sunday - Saturday: 5 PM – 2 AM
- Tuesdays are reserved exclusively for families and ladies.
- The Park entry ticket price is Fifteen United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED 15), inclusive of 5% VAT for online purchase, and Twenty United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED 20), inclusive of 5% VAT at the Gate.
- Children under three (3), senior citizens over sixty-five (65), and holders of People of Determination ID cards along with one companion enter Global Village free of charge.
- Each Entry Ticket grants entry to one person only with no right of re-entry.
- The ticket is not valued if the code has already been scanned, has been tampered with, or has a past season’s date.
- Global Village will not refund the cost of entry tickets under any circumstances. Their re-sale, duplication, or reprinting is prohibited. Offenders will be subject to legal liability.
- Entry tickets can be purchased at the designated Ticketing Booths, Global Village’s website, and Global Village’s mobile app. You must collect your entry tickets and change before you leave the Ticketing Booth. Global Village will not issue change afterwards under any circumstances.
- Tuesdays are family days when only families and women will be permitted access to the Park.
- For safety reasons, children must wear safety wristbands provided by Global Village at the Ticketing Booths and Information Kiosks.
- Guests must follow all displayed and verbal health and safety directives, provided by Global Village’s representatives.
- Guests must abide by all Covid-19 precautionary measures while inside the park. Guests must wear face masks and respect the social distancing at all times. By visiting Global Village, you are aware of and assume any risks associated with COVID-19.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited, except in officially designated smoking areas.
- Unaccompanied and lost children will be taken to the Lost Explorers Area inside the Gate of the World until picked up by their parents or guardians.
- Global Village reserves the right to inspect all guests’ bags through an X-Ray machine. Travel luggage/suitcases are not allowed in the Park.
- We do not permit outside food and beverage within the Park.
- Guests are responsible for their belongings. Global Village is not responsible or liable for any personal item that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- The public display of affection is not allowed, and indecent behavior (for example - kissing and hugging) is strictly forbidden.
- Respectful attire (covered torso, including shoulders and covered legs, including knees) must be worn by male and female guests at all times.
- Global Village reserves the right to change the Park's opening timings or temporarily suspend shows, close attractions, rides, and facilities for safety reasons, maintenance issues, and private events without prior notice or compensation.
- The park is a tourist destination where filming and photography can take place at any time. By entering the park you irrevocably consent to and authorize Global Village and its successors to photograph you and/or make sound recordings of you, to use worldwide for any purpose whatsoever, and in perpetuity, all such photographs, and sound recordings to be the sole property of Global Village. If you wish to avoid the possibility of being photographed, please do not enter the park or, if you do, express your wish to the filmer/photographer.
- Global Village reserves the right to deny Park entry to any ticket holder and to remove any guest from the Park for any reason (for example - being a safety risk to other guests, affecting other guests’ enjoyment of the Park and adversely affecting the Park’s operation) and to take appropriate action to enforce this right, without refund or compensation.
- Global Village reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the park, any guest who is in breach of any of these Rules and Regulations.
- The Wonder Pass may be topped up online and at all Ticket Counters, and dedicated vending machines within Global Village to be used for Carnaval, Stunt Show, and Ripley’s Believe it or Not!®
- The Wonder Pass is not a payment card.
- All Wonder Pass card purchases are final and can not be transferred, resold, or refunded.
- Global Village will not replace this card if lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Entrance to the Stunt Show is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please arrive 30 minutes before the showtime, on busy nights.
- The Wonder Pass card and its available balance is valid until the end of Season 26 at Global Village.
- All of our rides and attractions are subject to separate terms and conditions and may include restrictions that are displayed at the entrance of each ride and attraction.
Online Payment for Parking
- Global Village is not responsible for any wrong information shared during this transaction.
- Global Village is not responsible for any fines applied by relevant authorities due to traffic violations.
- Please keep the payment receipt until you exit the parking.
Online Purchases’ Terms and Conditions
- All online purchases are not refundable, transferable, or exchangeable.
- Online purchased tickets and/or confirmations must be shown in print or on a smart device at the venue to redeem.
- Online purchased Entry Ticket does not include any retail or food and beverage items unless specifically listed.
- Online purchased Wonder Pass does not include entry to Global Village. Entry tickets must be purchased separately.
- Online promotions cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer and can only be used for online bookings.
Esaad & Saada Online Offers – Terms & Conditions
- Offers can be used only by registered cardholders with an activated and valid membership on either Esaad or Al Saada community, respectively.
- Global Village will decide on each application after validating the card. Applications will be reviewed within 48 hours.
- Offers are applicable online on accounts that have approved cards linked only.
- Each card is linkable to only one account, and each account can only have one card.
- By linking your card, you acknowledge that you are the owner of the account and the card linked to it.
- Unless stated otherwise, offers are not valid with other promotions or discounts.
- Global Village will not refund the cost of offers redeemed or replace stolen or lost tickets and Wonder Pass under any circumstances.
- The re-sale, duplication, or reprinting of tickets and Wonder Pass is prohibited.
- Global Village reserves the right to block accounts and cards which are deemed to display re-seller behaviour.
- Offenders will be subject to legal liability.
All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, all trademarks, copyright and database rights, in the content and materials included throughout the Website and App, including but not limited to, graphics, text, images, software, digital downloads and audio clips, are the sole property of ["Global Village Dubai LLC"] and/ or its affiliates and are protected to the fullest extent by applicable trademark, copyright and database laws, and all such rights are reserved.
Use of Information and Materials
The information and material contained on the Website and App, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Not all products and services described therein shall be available at all times or in all areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to the final determination and acceptance by us, and any agreement with us shall be subject only to a written agreement evidencing such agreement.
The Website and App are for personal use and you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, transfer or sell any information, material, software, products, or services contained on the Website and App. [unless you have entered into a separate written agreement with us in relation thereto]
Links to Third Party Websites and Apps
The Website and App may contain hyperlinks to websites and apps operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content on these websites and apps, and the inclusion of such hyperlinks on the Website and App are solely for your convenience, and in no way constitutes an endorsement of the content of such third-party websites and apps. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by us.
No Warranty Given
- Offenders will be subject to legal liability.
- As such, we do not warrant the accuracy, validity, currency, adequacy, or completeness of the information and material, and expressly disclaim liability for any errors, mistakes, or omissions that may appear on the Website and App and/or any page therein. No warranties of any kind implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, reliability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus are given in conjunction with the information and material.
Exclusion of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising in connection with, or in any way related to, the Website and App. In use thereof or inability to use by any party, or reliance on the content of the Website and App, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay or failure in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if we or our representatives are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
As a user of the Website and App, you agree to indemnify us from and against all liabilities, costs, expenses, and damages that arise or may arise out of, or concerning, [i] any claim resulting from the use of this Website and App; or [ii] use of this Website and App whatsoever.
Limitations on Use
As a user of this Website and App, you agree not to abuse the Website and App in any way. This shall include but is not limited to, defamatory, threatening, or abusive conduct that violates another person's rights at law; violation of any intellectual property, trademark, and database laws; harming or interfering with the operation of another person's hardware and/or software by uploading, transmitting or downloading computer viruses or any corrupt files; transmitting or otherwise disclosing trade secrets or any other confidential material or information; or directing any bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars or any other automated process that may debilitate the Website and App, our software, network or infrastructure.
- We disclaim in full any liability to your financial information and you hereby agree that we shall have no liability to you in respect of any financial information or data that you may transmit to us.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED.
Submission of Information
All information submitted to Global Village Dubai LLC, via the Site and App shall be deemed and remain the property of Global Village Dubai LLC who shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in information a visitor to the Site and App provides Global Village Dubai LLC through the Site and App, subject to any obligations of confidentiality or privacy regarding submitted information as agreed by Global Village Dubai LLC, or specifically set forth on the Site and App in its Website and App Privacy and Cookies Policy, or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law. Please refer to the Website and App Privacy and Cookies Policy for more details Cookies Policy.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change and can be modified at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Website and App following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions further signifies that you accept such changes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, protect our rights at law and/or to comply with any judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website and App, or as required by law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing the Website and App, and obtaining the facilities, products, or services offered through the Website and App, you agree that the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the applicable Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates [UAE], shall govern such access and the provision of such facilities, products and services; and these Terms and Conditions. You further agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Dubai, UAE, concerning any dispute arising from, or concerning these Terms and Conditions or the Website or App.